Royal Ascot is the highlight of both the British social calendar and the millinery calendar in June! It is a time of extravagance in hat making, as this most regarded accessory is worn by all.
Orders for Royal Ascot hats are taken from February to June. Please contact us with your requirements and any queries you have. Here at Rosie Olivia, we work closely with you and your outfit to create you something that is completely unique to you, a one off or you can purchase a hat from the collections. The options and varieties of colours, fabrics and hat shapes are endless so there is something for all!
If you would like to place an order for Hats for Royal Ascot please do so as early as possible as it gets completely manic in the studio in the run up to this big event .
Please contact the showroom on 07780 668 885 for an appointment or email me
You may have been going for years, this may be your first time, but remember the Royal Ascot Dress code:
In the Royal Enclosure:
- Hats for Ascot or a headpiece should be worn at all times, but...
- Fascinators are no longer permitted.
- That’s not to say you have to wear a large brimmed hat, you can still wear a gorgeous cocktail hat or a small based headpiece, but anything you wear on your head MUST have a base that measures at least 4 inches (10cm in diameter).
- Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn
- Dresses and tops underneath should still comply with the Royal Enclosure dress code
- Trouser suits are welcome. But they must be full length and of matching material and colour
- Strapless, off the shoulder, halter neck and spaghetti straps are not permitted
- Midriffs must be covered. As if you wouldn’t!
In the Grandstand Enclosure:
- Hats, headpiece or fascinators should be worn at all times.
- Dress as if you are attending a formal occasion.
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn, with dresses and tops that comply with the dress code.
- Strapless or sheer strap dresses and tops are not permitted.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Trousers must be full length. Shorts are not permitted.
No fancy dress or novelty outfits